Online Rechartering is here!!
The Blue Grass Council is excited to offer an Online Recharter process to your unit. This new method for rechartering is easier and more efficient because you'll be completing the charter renewal information yourself. This ensures that your unit's information will be correct, and you can do it from your home or office, anytime that it's convenient for you!
Renew the charter for packs, troops, crews, posts, and teams A representative of each unit can now complete the paperwork for renewing a charter online. From Internet Rechartering, you can indicate returning members, add new members, and update information for an individual or the chartered organization.
How to Use The District roundtables will feature training on Internet Rechartering. Each unit must select an adult to be its renewal processor; this adult must attend the training. Additionally, anyone who wants to learn more about how Internet Rechartering works can take the interactive Internet Rechartering tutorial and view the help.
To renew a charter online:
- Sixty days before your unit's expiration date, select a renewal processor.
- The renewal processor attends the District roundtables to receive training. The units access code is included in the units Recharter Packet.
- Sixty to 45 days before the unit's expiration date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now and begins the process.
- When the online process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal application.
- The unit leader and the chartered organization representative sign the charter renewal application. Bring the application along with the material you received in your recharter packet (such as the Annual Charter Agreement), and all appropriate fees to the Council Office.
Online Recharter Process
Watch here for dates and timelines for training and submitting your Charter!!
Online Recharter Resources